Lines from actual resumes:
- I have lurnt WordPerfect 6.0 computor and
spreadsheat progroms.
- Received a plague for Salesperson of the Year.
- Reason for leaving last job: Maturity leave.
- Wholly responsible for two (2) failed financial
institutions.
- Failed bar exam with relatively high grades.
- It's best for employers that I not work with
people.
- Let's meet, so you can "ooh" and "aah" over my
experience.
- You will want me to be Head Honcho in no time.
- Am a perfectionist and rarely if if ever forget
details.
- I was working for my mom until she decided to
move.
- Marital status: single. Unmarried. Unengaged.
Uninvolved. No commitments.
- I have an excellent track record, although I am
not a horse.
- My goal is to be a meteorologist. But since I
possess no training in meteorology, I suppose I
should try stock brokerage.
- I procrastinate, especially when the task is
unpleasant.
- Personal interests: donating blood. Fourteen
gallons so far.
- Note: Please don't misconstrue my 14 jobs as
"job-hopping." I have never quit a job.
- Marital status: often. Children: various.
- Reason for leaving last job: They insisted
that all employees get to work by 8:45 every
morning. Could not work under those conditions.
- The company made me a scapegoat, just like
my three previous employers.
Finished eighth in my class of ten.
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks